- What you seem to be describing is the Video Time Offset?
This can be found in Media Settings - Video Settings - Video Time Offset
(middle of attached screenshot)
- There is definitely MIDI Sound in Version 4.0.3. Is there MIDI sound if you open one of the pieces in the Sample Pieces, like Moonlight Sonata? You can find the Sample Pieces by clicking the button at the top left of the main screen - see attached screenshot:
- What platform are you on?
- Can you explain exactly which setting you are referring to? Do you remember where this setting was in the previous version?
- The sound issue should be fixed by upgrading to 4.0.3. What exact version of the app are you using?
@visualmusicdesign there’s a page where I can adjust +/- seconds to align when the midi blocks appear as to match my music
@visualmusicdesign I’m using version 4.0.3